| Intro | Children policies |
The 20 ground-floor bedrooms, with their Creole architecture, are delicately set amidst an extraordinary tropical garden .
Each bedroom has:
- a fan
- 1 double bed
- a shower room with toilet
- a hair-dryer
- a terrace with a table and chairs
- a common safe available at the reception from 7am to 9pm
- free airport / hotel transfers upon request
- a laundry service
- room service for breakfasts
Small dogs are accepted in the bedrooms.
Breakfast is served near the swimming pool, offering a superb view over Saint-Jean’s Bay and the tropical garden. It can also be served on your bedroom’s terrace.
There is no better way to start a day than to see the sun rise and to experience the awakening of our island.
Wherever you may roam, you can choose between several restaurants for your evening meal – the Niki Beach, the Eden Rock, the Terrazza or Chez Hiddeaway. The island offers a wealth of varied and refined cuisines.
You will choose between numerous activities on this small island. Saint Barthélémy is a nature reserve. The crystal-clear waters conceal a marvellous ocean bed, in which fish of all varieties abound, making scuba diving a very pleasant pastime.
Shopping is also particularly interesting due to the free port status of the island – hence the tax-free goods.
A large number of activities are possible on Saint-Barth:
A swimming pool with deckchairs. Towels are loaned at the reception.
Canoeing, windsurfing, big-game fishing and other water sports on the beach.
| Intro | CHILDREN POLICIES |
Very special rates apply to children:
• From 0 to 11 years old inclusive: free accommodation when they share their parents’ bedroom and a 50% reduction on restaurant prices.
• Double bedrooms overlooking the sea which communicate via the balconies are available.
Saint-Barthélémy is a haven of peace for families and the Tropical Hotel is absolutely ideal.
Tours & Day trips