| Intro | Children policies |
The Tom Beach Hotel has 12 spacious rooms (about 40m²) in creole houses with a private patio surrounded by palm trees and hibiscus
Beachfront, this hotel will seduce you by its charm.
All rooms are equiped with :
- king-size canopy bed, air conditioning, TV, bathroom with bathtub or shower and WC, hair dryer, mini bar, safe box and a private terrace.
2 room categories :
- 10 Garden rooms
- 2 Deluxe Beach front rooms with a sun deck equiped with transats and umbrellas overlooking St-Jean bay.
Transfers airport/hotel offered, on request at booking, laundry, rental car, currency exchange.
At the restaurant 'LA PLAGE', you will have:
- Breakfast : from 7:00 to 11:00 am facing tje ocean or on your private terrace.
- Lunch : from 12:00 to 3:00 pm A la Carte
- Dinner : from 7:30 to 10:30 pm A la carte ( close every Monday)
- Room service for breakfast, On request.
- Snack bar on the beach 'PINK PARROT':
Various coktails, fruit juice.
Bar open from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
Snack open 11:00am to 6:00pm
Activities and Leisure
A small wimming is at your disposal, transat and long chair around the swimming pool and on the beach.
Beach towel available.
Fun board and canoe on St Jean Baie Beach, scuba diving on request.
You will enjoy blue waters In St Barths.
Walking distance, St Jean village for shopping and restaurants.
How to get there?
| Intro | Practical Information |
You have to go to St Martin or Guadeloupe before arriving in St Barthelemy.
St Martin approximately 10 minutes of flight
Of Guadeloupe, 45 minutes flight
• Air France Flights to St Maarten from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport
• Air Flights to the Caribbean and St. Martin Corsairfly from Orly ORY
• Flights Air France, Air Caraibes and CorsairFly daily from Orly serve Guadeloupe.
The connection with St Barthelemy is then provided by the Regional Companies.
• Winair - St Barth Commuter St. Martin
• Air Antilles Express - Air Caraibes from Pointe a Pitre, Guadeloupe
From the Netherlands, Amsterdam
• KLM Flights to St Martin
From United States
• Direct flights to St Martin of New York, Atlanta and Miami with American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Jet Blue ...
• Direct flights to St Martin of Toronto and Montreal with Air Canada, Westjet ...
| Intro | CHILDREN POLICIES |
Children have a special tarifs:
• From 0 to 2 years old : accommodation and meals includes in parents rates
• From 3 to 08 years old inclusive : extra bed when child share the bedroom of their parents, extra cost 50 euros/nuit.
Extra bed from 09 years old up : 140 euros / night, breakfast includes.
How to get there?
| Intro | PRACTICAL INFORMATION |
- For French citizen, an identity card or valid passport is sufficient.
You can carry up to 200 cigarettes (or 2 cartridges), or 100 cigarillos, or 50 cigars, or 250 grams of smoking tobacco and 1 liter of alcohol (over 22 degrees) or 2 liters of liquor (less 22 degrees).
No vaccinations are required. Only passengers from tropical countries must present a certificate of vaccination against smallpox. Tap water is potable everywhere, but mineral waters are also available to consumers in trades and restaurants.
The climate is tropical. The air is at 27 ° C and average bit up to 32 ° C.
The currency is the euro. 1 EUR = 1.29903 USD (as of May 2013) according to the exchange rate of the day.
When it is noon in Paris,
The electricity is 220 volts. The plugs are the same as in France.
- To call from the Islands of Guadeloupe to:
The USA : Dial +11 590 590
Services and taxes are included in prices.
Tours & Day trips