THE MOULIN DE BÉZARD
Situated in the commune of Saint Louis, the Moulin de Bézard was built in the 19th century. Until 1956 it was used to grind cane for sugar production. In 1994 it was restored to its original design, and has retained its sails, timberwork and even its original machinery.
Today, it operates primarily as a tourist attraction and produces cane juice that can be enjoyed at the mill.
HOTELS CLOSE TO :